UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 Apply Online last date : Apply online for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023; last date and other details are provided here; keep reading for more information.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023
An official recruitment notification for the post of Junior Assistant has been published by UPSSSC. Aspirants should read the notification to determine whether they meet the PET score criteria. The notification can be downloaded from UPSSSC’s official website.
It is in the Hindi language that the details of the Junior Assistant Mains exam are in a PDF format. According to the notification, applications will be considered based on the Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET) scores in 2021. The recruitment of Junior Assistants will be determined by their merits.
UP Junior Assistant Apply Online 2023
Aspirants shortlisted by the Commission will have to apply online. To apply online, aspirants must visit the official website. The notification clearly states that applications will not be accepted through other means.
@upsssc.gov.in is the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission. The application process and instructions for applying online for the Junior Assistant (JA) post are also detailed.
UPSSSC JA Last date 2023
The UPSSSC Junior Assistant main exam’s last date to apply is 8 January 2023. The UPSSSC Junior Assistant main application process will begin on 19 December 2022. Please check the table below for de
|Sr No.||JA Main Exam Events||Dates|
|1||Online application/fees deposition will begin from||19 December 2022|
|2||Online application/fees deposition/ submit application last date.||08 January 2023|
|3||last date to make changes in the Junior Assistant Main application||15 January 2023|
It is necessary for the applicants to apply with late fees up to 15 January next year. Applications must be filled out before the last date with the fees. The Junior Assistant main exam application forms can be downloaded from the portal.
UPSSSC Junior Asst. Recruitment Notice 2023
For those who missed the notification and want to gather all the information, the following steps should be followed. The notification should be thoroughly checked and the main exam aspirant should avoid making mistakes.
- It is recommended that the Junior Assistant main examinee go to the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, UPSSSC, which she or he is aware of (@upsssc.gov.in).
- Then there, from the Notice Board column, click on View All link. It will open with all the advertisements and related notifications. Next, click the Kanisth Sahayak Mukhya Parisksha (Junior Assistant Main Exam) link.
- Then the PDF will be opened in your system. Read the notification thoroughly and apply before the last date.
How to Apply for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Main?
The following steps must be followed to apply for the Junior Assistant Main Exam Post Those who meet the requirements must apply before the last date:
- To begin, go to the official portal of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission.
- Then on the home page, look for the Live Advertisement Segment and click on the Junior Assistant Main exam application link.
- The candidates must first enter or log in through the PET Registration number. Then they are required to fill in their details. After that,t the OTP will be sent to their registered mobile number.
- The OTP need to be mentioned when asked to log in.
- Then they are required to confirm their educational qualification. Then enter the Verification code. Then click on submit. Then you will be given 11 digit registration number and save it for later use.
- Then your photo and signature will be provided per the form you filled out for the PET exam; click on continue here.
- Then click on the Save and Proceed button to reach the fee payment portal. Make the payment and finalize your application for the Junior Assistant Main exam.