A scholarship portal called the State Scholarship Portal (SSP) was recently launched by the government of Karnataka to offer scholarships to Karnataka students. The official authorities of this scholarship scheme have launched a special website where students can apply for it. Keep reading to learn more about the State Scholarship Portal (SSP)
In recent years, the State Government of Karnataka has launched a program for its students, the State Scholarship Portal (SSP), both for pre-matric and post-matric students. It is important to note that the official authorities of this SSP scheme have created a website to provide you with all the information about the SSP scholarship.
In order to apply for the scholarship, eligible students can also register themselves via this SSP Scholarship Portal (website). Read this article for more information about the scholarship scheme if you are interested.
A State Scholarship Portal (SSP) has been launched by the State Government of Karnataka for pre-matric and post-matric undergraduate students in Karnataka. The SSP scholarship is available to all categories of students, and they can apply through the official website of the SSP. In order to make education more affordable, the state government begins this initiative. Now let’s discuss the SSP scholarship, such as your registration process and your scholarship status.
SSP Scholarship Registration
If you are a qualified and eligible undergraduate student and wish to take advantage of this State Scholarship Portal (SSP) released by the State Government of Karnataka Then, of course, you can apply for this State Scholarship Portal (SSP), but first, you need to log in to the official website of SSP. We will tell you the steps to log in to the official website of the SSP in case you don’t know how to do it. The steps are as follows:
- First, you need to visit the official website of the State Scholarship Portal (SSP) (the link for both the scholarships pre and post-matric is available at the end of the article. You can check and visit through that link).
- Choose the web portal according to you.
- Next, on the home page of the website, you will see an option to Create an account.
- After that, if you have an Adhar Card number, you need to click on yes.
- Now enter all the required adhar details and submit them.
- After submitting adhar details, you must fill out the email id or mobile number. After filling out these details, you receive an OTP that OTP number you need to enter in the given OTP box.
- Now fill in the basic details like religion, caste, etc.
- Now the process is completed, this is how you need to create an account on the official website of SSP.
SSP Scholarship Login
Once you have created an account on the State Scholarship Portal (SSP) website, you need to follow these steps if you are a qualified and eligible undergraduate student who wishes to apply for the State Scholarship Portal (SSP). The steps are as follows.
- First, all the students must visit the official website of the pre-matric and post-matric State Scholarship Portal (SSP).
- Then on the homepage of the website, click on the option Apply.
- After that, you need to enter the username and password and fill in the captcha code provided for security reasons.
- Now the next step is to click on the login.
- After clicking the login button, you need to fill in all the required information, such as your name, father’s name, address, etc.
- Now upload a document to verify your identity and submit that.
SSP Scholarship Status
candidate wants to check the status of the pre-matric and post-matric State Scholarship Portal (SSP) then go to the official website of SSP and click on Track Student Scholarship Status on the home pag Now enter the student’s SATS identification number, select the year, and click the search button With this simple procedure, you can check the SSP scholarship status.
SSP Scholarship Direct Link
The State Government of Karnataka generates the pre-matric and post-matric State Scholarship Portal (SSP) scholarship schemes. The official authorities of the scheme have provided a separate official web portal for both the SSP scholarship. So we have provided you a direct link to the official SSP scholarship portal website for pre-matric and post-matric.
Click Here to visit the official website of the SSP pre-matric scholarship.
Click Here to visit the official website of the SSP post-matric scholarship.
Thank you for visiting our website and reading the article. For more information regarding the Government yojanas, exams, results, and registration, you can check out our website for more such articles. If you like the article or have any queries, you can tell us by writing in the below-given box and also do visit us again.