eSHRAM Card Download By UAN Number Mobile Number Aadhar Card : Read and download the eSHRAM Card from the official website using the UAN Number, Mobile Number, Aadhar Card, and the process to download it.
eSHRAM Card Download
The Ministry of Labour & Employment is continuously working for the welfare of the labour force of the nation by providing social security to them In that series, it has developed the eShram portal for marginalized labourers, including rickshaw pullers, vendors on the street, cleaners, migrants working here, and construction workers.
Those who have registered for the E SHRAM card can now download their cards from the official portal. The government of India has issued around 28,24,71,780 e-Shram cards so far.
How does the E SHRAM Card Work?
- The eSHRAM card registration will benefit the workers in multiple ways. Registration is an initiative of the central government.
- It is a data collection of the unorganised workers seed with the Aadhar Card. It is done through an online application only.
- Once the registration is done, an accidental insurance cover of Rs 2 lakhs will be given under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY).
- It promises the labourers that unorganized workers will get social security benefits through the help of this portal.
- Moreover, the government has declared that in case of any emergency and situation like a pandemic, then the officials will utilise this data to help the workers.
- The benefits will only be provided to eligible unorganized workers as per rules. Visit the official portal to check eligibility before applying.
The cards are registered to the people who are registered under the National Database of Unorganized Workers (NDUW). The SHRAM card aims to collect the data of workers working in unorganised sectors who are unknown and unregistered for their jobs. They face problems that include uncertainty about their jobs, lower pay, and working in dangerous conditions to earn a living.
Get e-SHRAM Card By UAN Number
UANs are issued by the government to those who have registered with Aadhar cards. They can obtain benefits after registering for the Shramik Yojana Universal Account Number (UAN) is your 12-digit code you receive after completing the registration process. It will allow them to take advantage of government benefits. Under this, they will be covered for an accident insurance policy for the entire year.
This unique number is used by the ministry to register the name and occupation of the individual, enabling the individual to obtain the job he/she is qualified for. The cards are only issued to people aged 15 to 59 years. They will look like the Aadhar card and include details such as
- Your name
- Your photograph
- Fathers’ name
- Date of Birth
- Universal Account Number
- Mobile Number
Download E SHRAM by Aadhar Card
Candidates will not be able to register if they do not have an Aadhar card. The cards are being issued under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY
Registration for the eSHRAM card is free for everyone who qualifies for it The eSHRAM card can be downloaded by following the steps in the next paragraph.
A citizen of India must be a citizen in order to apply for the card. To do so, one must visit the official portal. As part of the scheme, the authorities will send the OTP to the mobile number linked to the Aadhar card, as well as to the bank account so that the amount can be transferred. The mandatory documents include the Aadhar card, electricity bill, photograph, and mobile number linked with the Aadhar card.
How to Download eSHRAM Card?
You can now download your eSHRAM card if you registered for the eSHRAM scheme. The steps are very simple. Please download your eSHRAM card soon to take advantage of the government’s benefits.
- To download the card, you have to visit the official website of E SHRAM.
- After that on the home page, click on the Register on eShram link on the right side.
- As you click on it, a new window will be opened.
- Already registered drop-down menu select the Download UAN card link.
- After that enter your 12-digit UAN number in the three boxes provided there.
- Then in the next box enter your date of birth, enter the captcha as well and click on generate OTP.
- The OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number. Then enter the OTP received on the number linked with the Aadhar card to generate your eSHRAM card from the portal.
- After that click on download UAN card. The card will be downloaded to your PC.
- After downloading it and then you are required to take a print.
Those who have registered shall share information about the schemes with others as well so that they can also avail the benefits provided by the government. To download the E SHRAM card, follow the procedure above and if you encounter any problems, contact the number provided in the FAQ section.